Everything DiSC® Workplace on Catalyst™
Spark meaningful culture change by empowering people to engage, connect and thrive.
Everything DiSC® Workplace on Catalyst™ is a great introduction for anyone who is new to the Everything DiSC® profile series. It is a fast-paced, interactive session that provides participants with insights about their strengths and identifies how an individual could be more effective in developing relationships.
This session includes a personalized Everything DiSC® Workplace on Catalyst™ Profile and all training materials for each participant.
Focus on YOU
- Learn about the DiSC model
- Identify your workplace priorities
- Learn motivators & stressors of the DiSC styles
- Strategies to be more effective
Focus on OTHERS
- Discover your reactions to priorities of other styles
- Consider how you relate to other styles
- Your similarities & differences with colleagues
- How to identify others’ DiSC style
Focus on RELATIONSHIPS
- Learn how to be more effective with each DiSC style
- Solve problems by bridging the difference with each style
- How to manage tension with each DiSC style
- Practice using DiSC to build relationships one interaction at a time
The Everything DiSC® Workplace on Catalyst™ helps build better relationships one relationship at a time. The Workplace profile can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. Participants understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with. The result is more effective and productive working relationships.
WHY DO ORGANIZATIONS USE THIS PROGRAM?
Organizations use the Everything DiSC® Workplace on Catalyst™ Program to help employees understand the DiSC® model of human behavior – “why people do what they do”. Each of us has developed a distinct way of thinking, feeling and acting – this becomes our behavioral style. The Everything DiSC® Workplace on Catalyst™ Program is a half or full day session that demonstrates to each participant their own personalized DiSC® style and also teaches them how to recognize the behavior style of others.