Team Development Programs in Canada
Develop And Maintain High Performing Teams
It takes great leadership to build great teams. Teambuilding requires a continual process of building on team members’ strengths, clarifying roles and responsibilities, setting goals, communicating, building trust, developing processes, and managing disagreements.
Organizations and teams are embracing a hybrid workplace model and teams working virtually. A recent Willey Workplace Learning Solutions survey released revealed a gap in teamwork skills for virtual teams that is negatively impacting the effectiveness of teams (The Five Behaviours, 2021). Organizations that invest in providing teamwork skills will have a tremendous advantage on team effectiveness, employee engagement, and retaining talent.
Unleash the Power of Teamwork program provides practical tools to evaluate how the team is functioning and develop strategies to course correct. Participants experience activities designed to work through inefficiencies, develop a positive group dynamic and a sense of trust among team members by completing The Five Behaviors Personal Development.
The Changing Team Landscape
- Recognizing the change in how teams work.
- Realize the impact of the changing team landscape on your organization and its people.
- Consider the impact of the changing team landscape on you as a team leader.
Experience The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ – Personal Development
- Learn the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™.
- Gain insights on your personal strengths in the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™.
- Predict your team’s strengths in the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™.
- Benchmark your team’s development progress.
- Evaluate the characteristics of your team.
- Assess the effectiveness of your team.
- Leveraging team strengths.
Benefits to Bringing Your Team Together
Team members gain a new appreciation of how teamwork and collaboration can help them achieve their goals.
The outcome of the session is a unified, motivated and focused team.
Tap/hover below to learn more: